Select the "Meaning Maker" appropriate for your activity!
Complete Meaning Maker while
Academic Conference Editiondownload pdf
Do conference notes and materials become buried in the ephemera of your life?
Do they end up in your office filing cabinets, bookshelves, countertops and drawers without documentation or resolution in an accessible form?
• Provides a structure for evaluating and preserving your conference experiences.
• Helps organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose for every conference you attend.
• Is an invaluable indexof the pluses and minuses of the conferences you attend.
Good for decision making, grant & report writing, time management, performance dossiers, peer & career evaluation, networking, back stabbing, memoirs.
American Citizenship Editiondownload pdf
Are you taking advantage of the benefits and privileges which America provides its citizenry?
Do you understand or question the rights, roles and responsibilities of your American citizenship?
• Provides a structure for comprehending and making the most of your American experience.
• Helps organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose every time you question or think you understand what it means to be American.
Good for international travel preparation; mental gymnastics; inspecting bandwagons; endearing oneself to like-minded cronies; reinforcing fear, loathing, and patriotism; and adding spice to conversations.
Art Viewing Experience Editiondownload pdf
Do art exhibitions leave you pondering aimlessly?
Are you confused about what you are seeing and how it makes you feel?
• Provides a structure for evaluating and preserving your art viewing experiences; and art's value to community and culture.
• Organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose for every exhibition you attend.
Good for impressing friends and colleagues, schmoozing, intellectual development, aesthetic decision making, understanding one's own collectionagenda, getting ideas for one's own work, validating one's own feelings of superiority or inferiority, art education, writing art criticism.
Family Gathering Editiondownload pdf
Confused or emotional while processing family gatherings and interactions?
• Provides a structure for making the most of family get-togethers.
• Helps you understand who you are and where you came from.
• Perfect for birthdays, graduations, weddings, funerals, anniversaries, holidays, random get-togethers, and all manner of parties, meetings and events.
Good for self-appraisal and validation; therapy sessions; blame, denial, superiority and judgment; remembering, forgiving, and forgetting; preparation for writing eulogies and toasts.
Higher Education Editiondownload pdf
Wondering if the increasingly high tuition and decades of debt in the form of student loans is worth it?
• Provides a structure for evaluating and preserving your college experiences.
• Helps you to organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose for every school term you sign up for.
• Provides you with an invaluable index of the pluses and minuses of your academic experiences.
Good for guilt trips, walks down memory lane; self-delusion assessment; job applications; debriefing; letting go; demonstrating your own self-worth; and proving something to your parents, yourself, or your friends.
Periodic Personal Evaluation Editiondownload pdf
Feeling out-of-sorts, unfocused, misdirected, or confused?
Are you being all that you could be?
Have you reached your zenith or abandoned your childhood dreams?
• Provides a structure for making the most of your day-to-day.
• Helps organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose every time you feel insecure or in need of direction.
• Assists development of a cohesive understanding of who you are, where you have been, and where you could go.
Good for reality checks, building self esteem, suicide management, revealing delusions, future planning, friendly competition, climbing out of holes, checking in with your inner child, break ups, traumas, and life crises of all sorts and intensities.
Relationship to Nature Editiondownload pdf
Is something missing or out of whack in your life?
Do you long for quiet, balance, simpler times?
Are you aware of your impact on the future of the planet and living accordingly?
• Provides a structure for making the most of your relationship to nature, and evaluating your environmental awareness.
• Helps organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose every time you think about the planet you inhabit.
Good for establishing consciousness, advocacy, understanding choice, accessing one's impact, connecting with larger forces, becoming green, and giving oneself a kick in the pants or a pat on the back.
U.S. Presidential Electionsdownload pdf
Are you an effective U.S. citizen or should you become an expat?
Does the barrage of media hype, controversy, and targeted slamming of presidential candidates send your head reeling?
• Provides a structure for making the most of your democratic American citizenship.
• Helps organize your thoughts and cultivate purpose every time you consider going to the voting booth or feel concern about how your tax dollars are being spent.
Good for boasting about your candidate, developing your talking points, understanding your enemies, validating your citizenship and voting decisions, blogging, preparing for debates, writing to your representatives or letters to the editor, developing guilt and subsequently good citizenship, mentoring future engaged citizens, and moving beyond the rhetoric of mainstream media.
Coming Soon: Food Edition, Support Group Edition, Community Group Edition, Peer Group Edition, Life Crisis Edition, Rite of Passage Edition, Identity Crisis Edition, Occupation Edition, Random Events Edition, Interpersonal Communication Edition, Career Paths Edition, Spiritual Quest Edition.